Information & Local Rules
It’s gently rolling, easy walking fairways stretch out over a championship 18-hole golf course that is widely considered as the best conditioned and maintained in the area. Most holes play very open but a scattering of trees, water and sand throughout the course will keep you on your toes and mindful of where you place your shots. Before beginning your game, step into the Pro Shop where there is a variety of golf apparel, equipment, accessories or warm up at the driving range or practice green. Our new clubhouse offers a relaxing atmosphere with an extensive menu, large dining area and service second to none. For those wishing to continue enjoying the outdoors, the clubhouse has an outside patio area as well. Beverage cart service is also available on the course with a wireless Debit terminal for easier payment.
- All roads are considered service roads.
- The ball may be lifted without penalty and dropped at the nearest point, no closer to the hole.
- A ball in the pond on #13 must be lifted and dropped to the rear of the hazard with a one stroke penalty.
- Out of bounds; vehicle compound on hole #1, on or over the road behind the 18th green. Penalty for both is stroke and distance.
- Any newly planted tree areas, ball may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole with no penalty only if your swing is restricted by a rope or stake.
- Maximum of four golfers per group.
- Ball on cart path near green on holes 6, 7, 10, 12, 16. Can take free relief in the designated drop zone or play the ball as it lies.
- No personal alcohol is allowed on the course.
- All golfers must wear suitable shirts and either golf or running shoes.
- No cutting in or skipping ahead of groups in front of you.
- Always allow faster players to play through.
- Do not pull caddie carts or drive power carts around the greens or onto tee boxes.
- Repair all ball marks and replace divots.
- Flags: RED = Front – WHITE = Middle – BLUE = Back